Friday, July 26, 2013

New Challenge - New Name - Join the fun!


Hi everyone! We’re back from our Summer vacation with some new, fun challenges, and a new name! We’ve divided our large Cardz TV Design Team into 2 smaller teams, and we’re now Cardz TV Challenge Go-To Galz, and Cardz TV Linky Party Go-To Galz! We’ll be rotating every other week, so each week on Cardz TV, you’ll have a chance to enter our challenge, or link up to our linky party! We’re really excited about this new format, and hope you’ll play along! As always, we’ll use random.org to pick a winner for each challenge or linky party, for Cardz TV Stamps and lots of other fun prizes! The Cardz TV Go-To Galz have been really creative in choosing their challenge, and linky party themes, SO…are you ready for some fun?


This is what our Cardz TV Challenge Go-To Galz have come up with for this week:

Challenge #32 “Back to School” 
Create a card, layout or craft for back to school.

You have until noon EST, Thursday, August 8th, to post your name and a link to your creation, using Inlinkz on Cardztv. Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter!

Here is what I have come up with for the challenge.
I've been making mini albums and I had some scraps of chipboard, so my
first project are little note holders perfect for teacher gifts.


These were easy peasy and turned out so cute!

I used Carztv Stamp set School Days to finish my note holders.
What's a gift without a card?

Add a cute shaped card and it's the perfect Welcome back to School gift!






If you don't have this set, you NEED it!  It's the perfect finishing touch
to any school gift/project or layout!

Okay, join in on the fun!  I can't wait to see what you
create!

Mimi


12 comments:


  1. These are wonderful and the card is great!!
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool are all of your ideas. Love the little clip note pads and your card is awesome gosh so much talent displayed here. You are really clever too to come up with all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just LOVING your back to school projects!! That card is soooo stinkin cute and I love the "subjects" =)
    Those note holders for the teachers are just adorable and I'm sure they will come in handy! Have a terrific weekend my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cute school project. The clipboards are just too cute and your card is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love your little note holders. They are a perfect teacher gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The note holders are adorable! Love the apple on top of the books. Fun little projects! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy,
    You did such an amazing job on the back to school, I love it all.
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a creative card. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are soo cute !! I just love all of it !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little note holders are so cool! Love love love the shaped card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did an AWESOME job on this challenge. Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!