Sunday, July 7, 2013

Mini Album weekend - Toilet Paper Mini & Itty Bitty Mini

I am trying to get my video up and running but
it's taking forever, so I've decided to post some pictures
of my mini albums that I've created this weekend.

First let me say - NOTHING is original!
the Itty Bitty Mini comes from
www.cardztv.blogspot.com

and the Vertical Toilet Paper Mini
is from mysisterscrapper YouTube channel.

Itty Bitty Mini






Vertical Mini Toilet Paper Mini




Hopefully I can figure out how to post the video, until
then Happy Crafting!

I am entering this into 2 Creative Chicks challenge.
Come and join in the fun too!

http://www.2creativechicks.com

Mimi

5 comments:

  1. Totally Cute!!
    Would love if you joined us at 2 Creative Chicks.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥(my blog)
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I said before...
    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥(my blog)
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous minis my friend!!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project. Always so happy to see everyone having fun in crafting.
    From the 2 Creative Chicks:)
    Tabitha
    The Desire to Create is one of the Deepest Yearnings of the Human Soul.
    Tabitha's Designs Blog
    Low priced fun Digi Papers and stamps:)
    Come join us at Craft Lovin for "Parents Day" Link up a "Parents Day" project and be in line for some great prizes:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!