Monday, July 22, 2013

Craft room is done and I'm on VACATION!

I'm preparing for a week of R&R away from
my weekly job.  I plan to craft, read on my front porch and
see my two favorite guys in the whole world, my grandsons!

My crafting space has been out of commission for almost two weeks
while hubby repainted.  That gave me a reason to move things around, do some
purging and reorganizing.  I love my new space!  Check out my youtube video
to see it all finished.  Search for ktbasket to find my video.

Okay, now onto my card!

Today I made a square card to join in on the My Creative Time's challenge.

My card measures 4.5 square and I used my W R Memories
envelope punch board to make the matching envelope.  Love it!


Isn't it cute?

I'm off for my 2nd cup of coffee and then back to more crafting!

Have a great week!

Mimi

6 comments:

  1. SUPER card, Cathy!!! I am so glad your craft room is finished and now you can enjoy it, the grands and chill! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Hope you have a a great time on your R&R vacation!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! I love this frog. Have a great vacation and enjoy those grandsons and that front porch!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable card!!! Love that cute frog! Love that matching envelope too and would love to know how did you make the inside liner of the envelope?

    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute..Cute card & matching envelope,
    great job!!! Have a super time w/GS's & your front porch...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!