Sunday, June 30, 2013

Starting to love doing Mini Albums!

I think I've made 4 mini albums!
Not too many but I'm really starting to get the hang
of and love that it's a "project".  I know that may sound
stupid, but back in the day when I would cross stitch, I fell in
love with the process of creating something.  When stitching became
too taxing for my fingers, I took up paper crafting.

Normally I make cards but have been watching and
learning how to create mini albums.  I certainly have enough paper!
I could create tons of them, but today, I just have one.

Today's album is a friendship gift.  I'm hoping my 
friend Susan will like adding her own special photos that
bring her joy.

The album comes from the Silhouette store and is designed by
Lori Whitlock.  This truly went together in about three hours
but I did need to leave some time for drying!



Enjoy!

Mimi

8 comments:

  1. Super adorable!!! I love it! What a sweet gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on my 1st TP mini album..and very excited to see it completed.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet. Your friend will love it! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUPER cute!! I haven't made a mini in a while and now you have me wanting to! I love the whole friendship theme and know several people I would love to make one for! I will have to find this one in the Silhouette store! Great job! :) Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little album. Would really like to make one of these for a friend of mine. Could you tell me what the number was for this mini album in the Silhouette store? I see there are several and I love this one with the little pull out pockets. If you would like to email me the number that is fine too- deb@pixius.net

    Thanks so much for your help!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. You did a fantastic job and now I want to make one! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful mini album!! I love the papers you used. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!