Monday, June 10, 2013

Sometimes you just need a little "craft" therapy!


It was long Monday after a short weekend, so I 
needed to destress with some crafting tonight.

I used Cardztv Stamp set: Love in a Jar & Fun in the Sun!
Both are great for your summer craft projects.

The first set of cards is a 3.25 square card.  I just love this size!
The flip flops are from the Silhouette store and I filled
in the images with color and prints from my Silhouette.  I used
the print and cut feature - if you have a Silhouette, you simply
will fall in love with this feature.  The white layer is 3x3 and
has some faux stitch marks.  Cute, cute cards!


The next one is made with the Love in a Jar set.  The cherry
is a two piece stamp so you can stamp the cherry in red, and then use
green for the vine!  I love that about stamping.  I'm not sure
if you can see, but I used Glossy Accents to give the look
of real cherries.  I  do not own any Spellbinders or punches
to punch out the 1 inch square and scalloped square, but
I do have something from the Silhouette store and it worked
perfectly.  Love it!  I used another border punch from EK Success
called Scallop Scallop.  The label also comes from Love in a Jar
and I simply fussy cut around and even added a red layer behind.


Since there was one cherry left, I added it on the inside 
for a finishing touch.


I love how these cards turned out.  Head over to:
http://cardztvstamps.blogspot.com
to purchase some of Mary's awesome products!

Come back this Friday for a NEW challenge with the 
Cardztv Design Team!

Nighty night!

Mimi

5 comments:

  1. Oh both cards are so cute!!! I am very fond of both designs!!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of the cards but the flip flops are my fav! I love the summer time and live in my flops!! Just wanted to say thanks for leaving a comment on my Fathers Day card tonight. I am new to blogging and you were my first person to leave a comment! Yay thanks! I have a lot to learn about the blogging world but fit right into the crafting!!! I am following you now, so excited for more inspiration!! Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards! The little cherry card is so pretty! For the three by three cards, how do you make the envelopes?
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!