Friday, May 3, 2013

There's no other like my Mother Cardztv Challenge!


With Mother's Day right around the corner,
Mary at Cardztv has challenged us to come up
with a Mother's Day Card for that special woman 
in your life.
Your challenge: create a card, layout or craft
project for Mother's Day.  The challenge begins
on May 3rd, 2013.

I have two cards for you today.
My own mother passed away 26 years ago, so
now I remember my two daughter-in-laws.
Carrie is the mother of Trent and Drew and they
are my crafting buddies.  Ashley is expecting
her first child this fall so this is her first Mother's Day.
The first one is for Carrie.

The second one is for - you guessed it, Ashley!


I made this card with my Cameo, but I've also made one
with my cutter.  Mary at www.cardztv.blogspot.com  has a 
wonderful video tutorial on her blog on how to make this tri-shutter card.  
Check it out!



I used Cardztv Happy Day Stamp set.  This is a MUST HAVE set for 
anyone who makes cards.  You will ALWAYS have a sentiment!


This is a FUN card to make and I can't wait to see my girls response.

Ready for some fun?
Link up your creation on www.cardstv.blogspot.com.
Mary will use Random.org to draw a winner from the entries
and trust me - you want Cardztv Stamps!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
If you like what you see click below to follow my blog.



Follow on Bloglovin

21 comments:

  1. These are fabulous!!! I love both of them. The colors, the embossing and the great cuts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards. Would love to have you stop by and link up over at Silhouette Challenges.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your cards are awesome. I am sure your DIL's will love them. Your DT Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards-- love the silhouette of the mommy to be-- so perfect for her mother's day card :) I definitely need this set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are adorable!! I love the layouts on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so beautiful. I love them both and think it was cool to use a pregnant woman image.. everyone seems to forget that pregnant women are mothers...=)

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards! I love how you added the punch and the embossing looks great! Thanks for playing along at Silhouette Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These tri shutter cards are too cute Mimi! I love the the papers, images and punches you used on these cards! Thank you for your kind words on my mini album that I made for Jo. I wish I could take credit for it being in my mind but it isn't. lol You will be surprise to know that your DT sister, Ginger, is where I learn how to make this kind of mini. She has a tutorial on how to make the hidden hinge binding as well as another tutorial on how to make those "flap" pages.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both your cards are so sweet. Congrats on your grandbabies! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute. How sweet to make a mom's day card for the mother-to-be. Wish I had thought of that for my granddaughter who's going to make me a great grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! Love the twine and the papers you've used. Great job!
    Lots of hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great project. I love all the colors and everything.
    From the Silhouette Challenges DT:)
    Tabitha
    Tabitha's Designs Blog
    Low priced fun Digi Papers:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of them are fabulous! I am sure they will love them! Great job! Thanks for playing along with Silhouette Challenges!!

    Steph
    scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards, but that second one is SO fun! Your DIL must have loved it! Thanks for joining the Silhouette Challenge! Julie O, DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are lovely! I'm sure your DIL's enjoyed their cards. They are beautifully done with the inking, embossing, and pearl embellishments! Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day! - Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are beautiful, great choice of cuts and image used. Thanks for joining us this month at Silhouette Challenges.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!