Sunday, May 5, 2013

K cup Coffee gift box!

This afternoon I wanted to create a gift
for a friend with an upcoming birthday.  No doubt
you've heard of a Keurig coffee maker.  I am in 
love with mine.  I have one at home and the office I work in
has one too.  I have a friend whose birthday is coming up soon
so I used my Cameo to cut out a box that holds
4 K-cups.  Here's the link to this file:www.etsy.com/shop/craftinandstampin
It's the perfect gift for your caffeine addicted friends!




I made a tiny gift card to tuck inside.

I found another 2 cup gift pack on Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons site.  
I will tackle that one next!

Hope your Sunday has been wonderful!
Craft on!

Mimi



Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Hmm thinking they will make a cute lil' gift for my sisters. Thank you for sharing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful...she'll love it!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting this! Do you mind if I put this picture of your project on my Etsy Listing??? Its BEAUTIFUL! SO glad you enjoyed this file! And thanks for the link back!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mimi this box is just gorgeous! I am in love with the paper you used! What a fabulous gift for those who love their hot drinks and what a super nice way to present the gift!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!