Monday, May 27, 2013

Chocolate Treats!


My craft loft is like a chocolate factory as 
I love packaging up treats to give!  Today I made a
little trifold holder for one piece of Giradella chocolate.

I made these at Christmas but needed something for company
coming next weekend.  It's always nice to find chocolate on your 
pillow, don't you think?

This is easy, peasy.  Cut a patterned paper 3x9 inches.  Score at 3 & six and cut off
the one corner at an angle.  Use score tape or a small bead of liquid
glue to seal the bottom.  Fold, ink, round the corners
 and decorate however you want.


Remember, PRESENTATION IS EVERYTHING!


Your guests will remember this long after it's gone!


This took no time at all!

Happy crafting!

Mimi

5 comments:

  1. Very cute treat holder! I'm sure your guests will love them!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    PS. Stop on by my blog and give my challenge a try this week. I'd love to see what you create!

    Jo's Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Mimi -- I have seen these before and even made some way back when -- appreciate you providing instructions since I can't find mine anymore :)

    Lucy
    Love 2 Create

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun and I'm sure your company will love them. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Ribbon or Twine “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!