Friday, May 31, 2013

Cardztv Father's Day Challenge


Thank you for joining the Cardztv Design Team
as we prepare to whip out inspiration
for Father's Day!

The challenge to create a card, layout or craft project
for Father's Day.  How fun is that?

I used You're the Man Stamp from Cardztv!
I love this set and if you've ever struggled to make a
masculine card, you will see how vital this set is.


Look at ALL the fun sayings!  Such a great set for you to
use on "guy" cards!  I used the larger stash and fussy cut around it.
(Okay I have to let you in on a secret, I never heard "fussy cut" until
one of my Design Team sisters said it.  Now I know!  Take your scissors
and trim away = Fussy cutting)
It is popped up on one thickness of foam tape.
Then I used YOU'RE THE MAN on my small label.




I used HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ON THE INSIDE stamped with white pigment ink.



I love using these Hershey Nuggets so I was pretty
excited when I found this card that I've used over and over again
at Scrapping Bug Designs.  Cut out beautifully on
my Cameo.  I had created a card just like this on my Gypsy, but
I had to reset my Gypsy girl and lost all of my files.  Imagine my
excitement when I found this card shape!  Add a little faux stitching
to set off the card and you are good to go!

I hope you enjoyed my card!

Leave me a comment, follow my blog and invite me to your site!
I can't wait to see your creation!

Now head over to www.cardztv.blogspot.com and leave a link
to your project.  You have until June 13 and then Mary will give away
one set of Cardztv Stamps to a winner drawn by random.org.

Mimi



15 comments:

  1. Cathy I love this card. You chose the perfect papers for a masculine card. Very nice!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is awesome I love the cut showcasing the candy...thanks for the idea and you and any die can be used to cut a hole to do this what a great idea you've give...you are so creative and talented WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! I'm going have to get that file! It's so great! I really like the papers you used too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet way to give a sweet. Great idea! Of course, one of those chocolate nuggets is never enough. I like the ones with the toffee pieces in them. Yum. I bet this would work with those flat little candy bars, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The little nugget is just too cute to eat!!! I love that you stamped it too! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is most wonderful Cathy!!! I so love the papers you used and how you did the nugget. Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards-- I definitely need to find this cut I really, really love how this turned out! And look at you and your fussy cutting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy, love it!!! How cute to add the nugget to the card. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy,
    I just love your card, great choice of papers. The mustache looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute. I love the paper choice and mustache. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! I love how the nugget is popped out. Great papers.
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card!
    Love it!
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have the best card on the block!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it. After all who can resist chocolate whether male or female? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!