Friday, April 5, 2013




TV Ch# 27 "Mix It Up!"


Welcome to my blog and the next challenge from
CARDZTV!  This one is for all of you artists out there;
you are going to have so much fun.

Make a card, layout or craft project mixing 3 patterned papers
Starts: Fri, April 5
Ends: Thurs, Apr 18 @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps 

Here is my project for this challenge:



I've wanted to make a banner card forever and this inspiration
came to me one night when I couldn't sleep!

My card base is white with another white layer on top.  I embossed the top
half with the swiss dots embossing folder.  The three banners are my Mix It Up
portion of the challenge.  They all came from the same paper pad which came out last year.
  I used my favorite Martha Stewart Punch to add the blue
strip on top with a piece of white ribbon.  The flower is a die cut of
My Creative Time.  The sentiment on the front is from Cardztv
SIMPLY SAID.


I finished off the inside by added another couple of layers.
The sentiment on the little tag is from a new set of Cardztv stamps
called, JUST A LITTLE ENCOURAGEMENT.  It's the perfect addition 
when you need a small sentiment!  I just love it!
I will write on the blue portion and I think this will finish
off this card beautifully!

Both of these stamp sets are must haves!  If you love making and sending cards,
head over to www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com

Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Leave
me a comment and invite me to your blog!  I love seeing
what everyone creates!

Happy Spring!

Mimi



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful inside and out!! I love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your banner card! It's absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. The banners are so pretty. Beautiful paper.
    Great job.

    Anne :)
    http://createacardbyanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card--love how you finished the inside-- you're right the little sentiment looks perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the papers and colors you used for your banner card. It is so very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card!!! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the design on the front and the pretty papers you used. The inside looks wonderful, too.
    Hugs, Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! The banners look great!
    Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it Cathy! You know I'm stealing this idea, right... TFS :)

    Michelle (DT sister)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card!!! Can you tell me the name of the MS border punch you used to make the blue strip? Don't think I have seen that one before and love it!!

    Thanks for your help!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!