Thursday, March 28, 2013

Birthday Card for my son!


How did I get so old to have a 34 year old son?  Not sure, but my youngest son will celebrate
his birthday on April 1.  He loves golf and I made a similar card for  my husband last year for Father's Day so I had to try and recreate it for my son.  I love how it turned out.


The original idea came from Robin at Robin's Creative Cottage.
Here's the link to her post:  http://robinscreativecottage.blogspot.com/2012/06/for-dad-golf-cart-fantabulous-cricut.html


I used my Gypsy to lay out the design and my Imagine to cut.
The image comes from Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge.
I used my A2 size template on my Gypsy to size the image and make sure I was placing
it where I wanted.  If you haven't used the template feature yet, you really need to try.


I used My Creative Time's dies to cut the clouds and mini tag on the front of the card.
I also used Emma's sentiments for this card.

I hope he likes it!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.
I love comments, so leave me a link to your blog.

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!