Friday, February 22, 2013

September Ninth Guest Designer!

Scroll down for Cardztv Challenge!




Through the miracle of the internet I have met some wonderful
crafters.  Most of these people I would never have known but because of Facebook
and blogging I've had the pleasure of meeting an outstanding
crafter, Ruthie!  Her blog is http://www.septemberninth.blogspot.com
and if you've never been there before, you simply must settle in for a treat.

I told her one time she could glue STONES together and I would
be impressed.  She serves on countless Design Teams, using
rubber stamps, her Cricut & her Cameo to create AWESOME
projects!  I urge you to follow her blog and allow yourself
to get blown away!  I am deeply honored to be her guest
designer for the day using one of her Cameo files to create this
springtime card.



The Hello Kitty bunny is made by Ruthie!  I love it!
I used stamps and the cloud dies from My Creative Time.
I wanted to create a bit of a 3-D effect so the mat on the front of the card
is from a 6x6 paper pad.  The bunny is on two thicknesses of foam tape.
Stickles and Glossy Accents were added to the eggs in the basket and
the bow on top of the bunny's head.  A little pink chalk was added
to the cheek area for a pop of color.  I finished off the inside
with another mat and sentiment.

Happy spring to you all & thank you Ruthie!

I love your creativity and your ability to share!

Love!

Mimi

6 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. I followed the link from Ruthie's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, forgot to ask, what is the paper pad? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria it is called Spring Fling from Echo Park. It was last year's pad so I don't know if you can find it, but it is one of my favs! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Hello Kitty is too cute. Great job on your card! I like the tree clouds and the twine is a great add. Purrrrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!, I have just become your newest follower, your Hello Kitty Card is adorable! great job... Would love for you to come visit my blog over at www.funnflairstamps.com Love your work by the way xx

    Big Crafty Hugs
    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mimi ~ Oh my somehow I missed comoing over here when you guest DT for Miss Ruthie! I so remember this card though! Well I ADORE it! So stinking CUTE!! Just LOVE the whole scene you created! LOVE the clouds with the sentiments too! Sorry this is so late! I totally agree about your post to ~ Ruthie is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!