Friday, February 22, 2013

Cardztv Luck of the Irish Challenge~



Welcome to

Cardz TV Ch# 25 "Luck of the Irish"
Make a card, layout or craft project using stamped, 
digital, or electronically cut Shamrocks or Leprechauns.

Our fearless leader Mary has a fun
and exciting challenge for you today!
With St. Patricks Day right around the corner
you can get a jump on your crafts!

Starts: Fri, Feb 22
Ends: Thurs, Mar 7 @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps 

Here is my project for this challenge:


The "pot" and Shamrock are cuts from the
Silhouette store.  The second view shows you that this is
an actual box-like container so you can dress up your
desk at work while offering a sweet treat to your co-workers.

I wrapped the Hershey Nuggets with patterned paper
sized at 1x3.  You don't have to do the little
kiss messages, but I do love them!


I used buttons and some gold cording from my stash and
finished off my project with a sentiment from
Cardztv Stamps called "Happy Days".

This is one of my favorite stamp sets as I always
have a sentiment for ANY occasion!  Check out
www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com
to see the awesome stamps Mary has made!


Now it's your turn t0

come play with us!

I can't wait to see your creation!

Mimi

...


17 comments:

  1. I so love your 'pot'!! And the shamrock, and the cording, and the button and of course the candies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! The pot is awesome - I have often wondered if I can buy those Hershey's nuggets in Canada - I am going to have to try to find out... TFS :)

    Michelle (DT sister)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Michelle I hope you can. If you can't I think I will need to send you some. Warning - candy on the craft table normally gets eaten!

      Delete
  3. this turned out so cute - I may scraplift this idea :-) hugs from your DT sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, functional and there's chocolate included!! Sign me up!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are blowing me away with all your fabulous work!! It is truly amazing and a great gift <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness gracious--I love this pot of goodies---brilliant idea! I think I need to make one of these for my DH for his desk at work! cuuuuutttee! could you share with me the name or number of the cut so I can order it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! The file number is 48372. Hope you can find it! I didn't change the size at all, just cut it the way it went onto the mat!

      Delete
  7. Awesome project--but I have to tell you, if I found this on someone's desk I'd have to steal away the whole container (with my chocolate obsession). LOL This would be a great file to have because you could alter it for Halloween, too, probably other things but I'm so wanting a piece of chocolate now I can't think straight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this is sooo cute!!! I love this cute pot of gold treat bag and I love how you wrapped the nuggets! This is adorable!!!

    Hugs,
    Jo-DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Cute!!Awesome job!!
    Have a Fabulous Weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your little pot of Hershey nuggets! Yummy!! Super cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so awesome! The shamrock with the button is so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a fabulous job! I just love how you wrapped the nuggets and added sentiments to it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super cute. I love the nuggets that you made and sentiments. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. too cute. A pot of gold nuggets.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!