Friday, February 8, 2013

Cardztv Challenge - Kidz Kardz!



Cardz TV Ch# 24 "Kidz Kardz"
Make a set of 3 - 3x3 Valentines for kids
Starts: Fri, Feb 8
Ends: Thurs, Feb 21 @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps 

I love Mary's challenges and this one was especially fun!
When I was thinking what I wanted to create, I thought back to the 
simple little Valentine's cards we used to give when I was a kid.

So because of that I created my three cards with a 
shape for the background instead of an actual card.
I used a layered die to make the background and then 
placed my images
on the front.  If you don't have any layering dies,
 you could easily use any cartridge that has shapes and shadows.  
A really good one is Elegant Edges.

I then used an adhesive to glue the Valentine to 
the box of candy hearts.


The sentiment for this card comes from Cardztv Stamps
FOR THE BIRDS!


This sentiment is from BARKS AND BONES.


The two sentiments for this card are from
HAPPY DAYS and GOOD FRIENDS.


Mary's sentiments are so versatile that you can make
wonderful creations by just mixing a matching the sets.



Come play with us!  The more paper and glue, the happier we all are!
Mimi

...


6 comments:

  1. How cute are your little Valentine cards?!! I love that you used a shape instead of a whole card. I remember too the little cards I used to give out. Anyway just another cute way to use Emma's dies and Mary's sentiments are just perfect with the die cut images that you used. What a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...fabulous mini Valentine's!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! what awesome/cute projects...TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my these valentines are gorgeous! I just love the doggie one!!! Adorable!

    Hugs,
    Jo-DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are most adorable!!! I so love the one with the puppy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these shaped cards. Your detail and embellishments are fab:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!