Sunday, January 6, 2013

Jaded Blossom Anything Goes Challenge


I wanted to make a quick project today
for Jaded Blossom's Anything Goes Challenge.
If you have been on my blog before, you know I LOVE their kiss/candy
line of stamps.  They are circle stamps that you stamp and cut out
with a 3/4  inch punch.  They fit perfectly on the bottom of a candy
kiss, rollo candy, even life savers!  If you add a scalloped circle
behind them you can use them on your scrapbook pages and cards
too!  I love this line so I just had to use up some leftover
candy from Christmas.


Here is my treat package all ready for Winter giving!
I used the gusset bag from Jaded Blossom.  I made a bottom for the 
bag in the same color that I used on the Fancy Topper Die.  The Fancy Topper
die is the perfect addition for "treat makers".   I had
some white shreds that I put in first and then added some candy
with the Winter Wishes set.  The snowman is a
SVG file I cut well over a year ago and I had as an extra.
Stampin Up is the maker of the Happy Winter sentiment and I'm
sure it is retired by now.

I'm working on a video - LOL!  It's only taken me all afternoon.
I'm not real good at it yet!  Ya think????

Check back again to see if I add it so you can see some tips
that I've added.
Thanks for coming by my blog today!

Happy crafting!

Mimi

Here is the link to the video!  I so need practice on making videos.
Thanks for watching.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVIlDGg5Ut4


12 comments:

  1. So adorable...I love the rich colors...

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glitter on the snowman! Super cute! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great. Thanks for joining Jaded Blossom's Anything But a Card Challenge.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for playing along in the challenge with us!

    Jamie
    Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable

    roisemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute treat goodie bag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the colors and how you used the Gusset bags and topper die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! Just love the snowman! Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom challenge this month.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. tooo cute !!! love the cute snowman !!! ♥ thanks for joining us in the challenge at Jaded Blossom!

    michelle ~ JB owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very very cute! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute! LOVE the snowman and all his details! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so love this! Love what you did with the snowman! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month :)

    Jenny - JB DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!