Sunday, January 20, 2013

I love 3 Birds on Parade!


We all have our favorite Cricut cartridges, but I keep coming
back to 3 Birds on Parade!  This image is one of my "extra".  If you follow
my blog you know I like to cut out extra images instead of only one
or two.  My philosophy is if I'm going to take the time to layout the image
(normally on my Gypsy), pick out my paper and put it together, I'd rather
do more than one image.  The other thing is that I have less scraps
 of paper by doing this.  Anyhow, I wanted to make this tissue holder.

Nicole from http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/ had the directions
on how to create this little box.  Thanks Nicole!

The sentiment is from Cardztv Stamps
For the Birds!

This little box went together in minutes and was fun to make!

I only had some red snowflake tissues, but it would look better with white.

Check out Nicole's blog!  She has wonderful ideas!

Mimi


2 comments:

  1. This is SO, SO CUTE!!! :)

    Thanks so much for taking the time to share!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!