Thursday, January 3, 2013

Crafting is sharing!


Some people are just a little more crafty than others
and one of those people is Ruthie Nixon.  Ruthie's blog is
http://www.septemberninth.blogspot.com

Ruthie is talented and shares files and ideas freely.
Today on her blog she has a tutorial
on making these cute covers for 3x3 Post it notes.


I know Christmas is gone, but I had this one Santa hat 
laying on my desk so I had to use it!!!  The Santa hat came
from the Silhouette store.  The Classy lady is from My Creative Time's
line called Keeping it Classy.  I stamped the image and then scanned
into my Silhouette and cut it out!  I love this feature!

The other pad is just a couple of layers with a sentiment
from My Creative Time.

These were a quick, fun project!

Go to Ruthie's blog to get all the sizes.

Have a great day!

Mimi

5 comments:

  1. These are DARLING Cathy!! I love how you added the pearls to the girl silhouette.

    Thanks for the shout out!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these, great job

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post it covers. That's really kind of Ruthie to share!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!