Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pause, Dream and Enjoy White and Blue challenge!

I love using blue and white for Christmas
cards!  When I saw the challenge at Pause,
Dream & Enjoy, I just knew Janis had me in mind!
 
JUST KIDDING!
 
Anyway, I love this color combo and it was a great
excuse for me to use two of my favorite products:
 
1. My Silhouette Cameo
2. Cardztv Stamps
 
 
The Hershey Nuggest are stamped with a
blue snowflake and I stamped printer labels and
wrapped them around the hug.  If you have an
Imagine, you can also flood your page of labels
from your favorite Imagine cartridge.
 
The sentiments are ALL from a new
set of Cardztv Stamps called Tiny Tidings.
As you can see, they are the perfect compliment
to your projects.
 
 
 
The French Fry box is an SVG cut and I used my Cameo
to cut out this image.  I used glossy accents on the black
band to make it look like a shiny belt.
 
Thanks Janis for a great challenge!
 
Mimi

2 comments:

  1. What an ADORABLE Treat!!!Great Job!
    Thanks for joining us at PDE Challenges
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!