Sunday, December 30, 2012

My last crafting projects in 2012!



I took some time this afternoon to make a couple of
cards I need.  I hope you like them!

I have a friend who is retiring from nursing.
This is a Scrapping Bug Designs cut from my 
Cameo.  Look how THIN those little antennas are!
Amazing how the Cameo cuts.


My next project was a masculine card - probably
the hardest card for me to create.
My BFF hubby has a birthday this week and I 
wanted to get this card made for him.


My next project - CLEAN THE CRAFT ROOM!

I have tons of paper to put away and just general cleaning.
I have a hard time creating when it gets too messy, so
New Year's day will be spent cleaning.

Have a safe and happy new year!
2013 is just around the corner.

Mimi

4 comments:

  1. Both are fab...love that cute bear!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are great! Your friend is going to love it.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable cards

    roisemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!