Saturday, December 29, 2012

I'm a top PEACH!



What's more exciting than eating a fresh peach? 

It's being a TOP PEACH!
 
At the last minute I submitted a photo
of my office Christmas gift I made for
40 staff members.  I was surprised beyond
belief to find out I won the TOP PEACH award from
Peachy Keen Stamps!

 Here's the project:
 
 
I stocked up on gloves last year after Christmas and everything
else (except the popcorn) I had in my stash.
 
I used the Winter Faces Assortment from Peachy Keen
 which gives me ALL
the sizes.  Normally I buy the assortment as I never know
what size I'm going to need!  I used the largest stamp
and it was the perfect size for this project.
 
Check out other PK stamps at www.peachykeenstamps.com
 
You will fall in love with their products!
 
Mimi
 

4 comments:

  1. Love this treat!Congrats to you!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised...these are too cute!!! Congrats!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being top peach. :) Your snowmen are super cute.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! These are so super cute!!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!