Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas CHEER!

I've been making little gifts off
and on for over a week but have not had time
to post.  So you will see a little taste of what
Mimi has been up to lately.
 
First of all, a bottle of champagne for
Christmas Mimosas!
 
 
I manage a medical practice with 10 providers
I gave them each a little miser for their Christmas
drink.  I created the printed tag on my computer using Word.
I cut the sentiment out using My Creative Time's Vintage
Label Die.  The tag itself is another one of My Creative Time
products and then I just cut out a circle with her circle
die to slip over the neck
of the bottle.  They looked great!
 
Next is a little gift for my office.
Recently I purchased a Silhouette Cameo
and this was a free project from the Silhouette store.
I made this for my desk!

 
I needed a gift card holder for my son.
The card was cut with my Imagine & my Gypsy
using the Tags, Boxes and More cartridge.
Now that I've created it once, it is saved
and I can decorate it for any occasion.
The reindeer is an Image from the Silhouette
Store and it cut BEAUTIFULLY.
 

 
If you've ever read my blog, you know I have a "thing"
for the hug candy.  Well here is another project
I made today.  I wrapped the card with slips
of patterned paper cut at 1x3 inches.
Then I made a base out of paper to lay
the candy in and give it a more finished look.
I used the Wilton Pretzel bags to slide
in the candy and finished it off with some
twine and a Teeny Tiny Tag die from My Creative
Time and I stamped it with a sentiment from
Cardztv Stamps!  I love this tiny set of words.
Check out Mary's products at
 
 

 
My last project was something I made for my co-workers
at the clinic.  I made 40, but they were so much fun!
I got the idea last year from Pinterest so after
Christmas I stocked up on the gloves.  In case you can't
see, the wrapper goes around a bag of microwave
popcorn.  I used a Peachy Keen Stamp on the wrapper
and chalked on some color.  Stretch one of the gloves
around the popcorn and tie a ribbon at the top
make the "hat".  I slid the extra glove behind the band
on the back side.  I stamped "To" and "From" on the
back so I could keep track of who I gave
them to.

 
Well that's all the crafting for me today.  Tomorrow
I will get my wrapping done and I should be good to go.
 
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.  Thank
you for stopping by my blog for some Christmas Cheer!
 
Mimi


7 comments:

  1. Oh My goodness these are WAY too adorable!! you have been one busy bee my friend. You are so generous to give all these Hand made gift. I am sure everyone one loved them and that you put so much thought into. Great Job :)

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects!! Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects! Thanks for sharing you cute snowmen at Peachy Keen's Anything Goes Challenge. Merry Christmas to you-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects. Your snowmen are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing them at Peachy Keen's Anything Goes Challenge. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All such beautiful projects! What great homemade gifts! LOVE the popcorn wrapper gift idea! Thanks so much for joining in with Peachy Keen Stamps this week!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!