Sunday, December 2, 2012

Check out my first cuts from my Cameo!

I gave myself a birthday gift of a Silhouette Cameo.
Today, I got to make my first cuts
and I wanted to share them with you.
 
 
The sleigh comes from My Scrap Chick and it's a
SVG file.  I have the designer issue of the Silhouette so
I can cut SVG files.  Jaded Blossom makes the little
stamps that are on the bottom of the kisses.


 
This Peppermint Swirl image is from the Silhouette
store and this card is a total scraplift!  My Design Team sister, Jennifer
from Cardztv made this card and I totally stole it!
The sentiment on the inside is from
Cardztv stamp line, called Tiny Tidings!

 
This SVG file is from Scrapping Bug Designs.  It's
called Peeking!  The problem is I make cards
and with the excitement of making my first cuts, this
one is way to big for a card.  It is 6.5 inches tall!  It would
be perfect for a scrapbook page so I have decided
to give it away.  Leave a comment below and a way
for me to contact you and next Sunday (December 9, 2012) I will
have random.org select a winner at 6pm EST.
 
BTW, the Cameo is awesome!  I'm still
learning the software so I'm not quick, but I
can tell I'm going to love it.  I'm not giving up
my Cricut Expression or the Imagine OR my
Gypsy, I just wanted to have a way to make
sharp cuts and use SVG files.
 
I'm entering the Sleigh in the Jaded Blossom
Crafter's Choice Challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Mimi


16 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love that sleigh! I have ordered a cameo too, but my fear is that my DH will make it stay in the box until the 25th.... there's nothing wrong with wrapping an empty box... is there!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first cuts are absolutely adorable!!! You are going to have so much fun! I am a Cricut girl, but I just love to see how much fun my crafty friends are having with their Cameos. I would love this adorable cut! It would match my Christmas tree and decorated mantle to a T!!
    Hugs,
    Sheree
    bootsandblingtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so cute...I'm getting mine in April...and I can't wait!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!Awesome Projects!!Very sweet!
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Projects! You did a great job!
    Man now I want one of those Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh they are great! Love the sleigh and kisses!
    I got myself a present too, mine will be here in a couple of days:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love your sleigh and the peppermint shaped card!! Your first projects are awesome!!! The more I see the Cameo cuts, the more I want one. Love the reindeer cut. :)
    http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects! I love them all!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome projects! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

    Jamie
    Jaded Blossom dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your projects are soo cute!! I love the sleigh! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these!!! I'm patiently saving to purchase my Cameo!! Can't wait until I get to order it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. All your projects are just so Adorable. Love all of them. Thank you for joining Jaded Blossom's December Crafter's Choice Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute!!! I love it!! Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

    Kim :)

    www.puppiesandpapercrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous! I Love that sled! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom's monthly challenge!
    Candace
    ~JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the sled !!! so super cute and the cute little heart !!! Thanks so much for participating in our monthly challenge !!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com
    Michelle
    ~ JB Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!