Friday, December 14, 2012

Cardz TV Stamps Challenge #21


Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new

CTVS Ch#21 "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"
Starts: Friday, Dec 14th @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Dec 20th @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project for 
CHRISTMAS WITH SNOW, SNOWFLAKES, OR A SNOWMAN
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Dec 21st @ Cardz TV

Here's my "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" project:
 
 
Who doesn't love the Santa Baby song?
I have a friend who uses it as ring tone for
the holidays!  Makes me smile everytime I hear it.
 
The Santa Hat is a Silhouette image cut at 3 inches.
I ran the white pieces through my little Zyron and then
used Dazzling Diamond glitter.  They look awesome!
The twine is from the Twinery and it is a deep cranberry
red.  I love it!  I've been using it on all of projects lately.
The embossing folder is a new one and I'm sorry
I didn't write down the name, but I just had
to have it because of the snowflake.  Do you see it?
I perched the Santa Hat on the edge.
I used my 2 way glue on the snowflake and
again used Dazzling Diamond Glitter from
Stampin Up!
 
The Santa Baby words come from Cardztv Stamps
Tiny Tidings..........................well I'm in love!
Love the tiny sentiments (used another one on the inside).
 
So often I finish up a card and need the words to smaller
so this will be a new favorite winter/holiday set for me.
 
If you follow my blog, you've also seen the French Fry
box that I filled with Hershey Nuggets and I used
ALL the stamps from this set!

Here is the inside of the card.  The snowflake flourish
is also from the Silhouette store.

Here's a picture of Tiny Tidings!


I'm telling you - you will use this set
over and over!

Thanks for stopping by~ 
I love comments and would your
blog address so I can visit you too!

Want to play with us? You can enter your project below or hop over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created and enter your project there!
...

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the CAS lines of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!!! I so love your Santa hat. And that embossing is awesome. Love the snowflake!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just adore this card so much!!! I love the glitter on the hat and love the sprigs at the top, perfect greenery! Also love how you finished off the inside with that beautiful snowflake flourish!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so darling! Love the sparkly Santa Hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and elegant card. I love the embossing.
    Jeri (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ms. Kathy you have simply outdone yourself yet again! I love, love the glitter and the embossing-- seriously way too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful and the inside is such a nice touch! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the sparkle and the embossing and those cute little bells and green tucked into the twine - and no, I didn't notice the snowflake until I went back for a second look - what a great embossing folder :)

    michelle (DT Sister)
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!