Friday, November 9, 2012

My Creative Time's Designer challenge

Well it's that time of the year to switch from
making Halloween treats and cards and move to
Thanksgiving.  Last Sunday we were invited to my
BFF's home for dinner.  It was delish!  Her hubby has
officially retired from teaching
 (although he still works and coaches)
and he loves to cook.  One of his new things is
homemade pasta that he creates with his Kitchen Aid
mixer.  Can I just say OMG?  This fresh pasta is the
best ever!  Well, anyway we had an incredible lasagna that
he made and I wanted to send a note of thanks to both
of them for sharing with us.
 
I love to make S-Shaped cards and this one was made
with My Creative Time dies.  The Designer Challenge
was to use fabric or stitching on your project.
Emma's dies have a signature stitch that I just love.
The pumpkin is made from Easter egg dies and if you
look closely you will see the stitching.  I also used her
leafs from Piles of Smiles set.
 
My sentiments are from Cardztv new stamp set called
Heartfelt Wishes.
 

 
I LOVE how this card turned out and I hope
you will try your hand at a S Shaped card!
They are so fun!
 
Oh, and I must say I am very thankful for you!
Thanks for stopping by to say hello and check out
my blog.  Happy Crafting!
 
Mimi


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love that pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card. Great papers too!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks GREAT! Don't you just love using the egg die for the pumpkin?!?!? Love it! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the papers and colors you used. I need to make one of those pumpkins with MCT egg dies, their so cute!:) Thanks for sharing.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty!Lovely paper!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card shape. Great idea to use the egg die as a pumpkin. Thanks for the tip. Good luck in the challenge.
    Ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. You have inspired me to try the S-Shaped card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME looking fall card and LOVE your little pumpkin,TOO CUTE!!!Thanks for joining us the My Creative Time/Designer's Chalenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!