Sunday, November 18, 2012

First Snow w/Scrapping Bug Designs

SCROLL DOWN FOR CARDZTV SCENE IT CHALLENGE!
 
 
I didn't do any crafting this weekend, but last week I did
get a couple things finished.  I like cutting
SVG files with my Sure Cuts A Lot software
on my original Cricut Expression.  I have
fallen in love with files from
Scrapping Bug Designs.
This file is called First Snow!
Isn't he cute?

I'm entering this in the Paper Playtime Challenge ANYTHING GOES!
 
 
I made a second card using different colors
of brown and different ribbon.

 
I finished the inside with a sentiment & a punched snowflake.

 
Both sentiments come from Cardztv Stamps
called Snow Day.  Look at all the great sentiments!
They are perfect for your winter craft projects.
 
 
Thanks for checking out my blog today.
 
Mimi

5 comments:

  1. How adorable! I just love this card you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! How adorable is this sweet little teddy. Magnificent job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these could not be cuter!! I absolutely love them!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! Your card is sooooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!