Friday, November 30, 2012

Cardztv To Die For challenge!


Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new

CTVS Ch#20 "To Die For!"
Starts: Friday, Nov 30th @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Dec 6th @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project using 
DIE CUTS FROM YOUR MANUAL OR ELECTRONIC CUTTING MACHINE
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Dec 7th @ Cardz TV

Here's my "To Die For" project:
 
All cuts are made using my Cuttlebug and die cuts.
The dies are from Creative Time for Me.  The petals are
actually ornament dies and as soon as I heard what
the challenge was I knew I wanted to use these to make a
poinsettia.  The leaves are also a Creative Time for Me die
coming from Piles of Smiles set.
 
I used Stickles on the leaves and petals to
add some depth.  I LOVE the way it turned
out, don't you?
 
The sentiment is from Cardztv new stamp set
call Christmas Joy.  Isn't it beautiful?
 

 
I used another sentiment from Christmas Joy
for the inside of the card.

 
I put together the poinsettia by using a brad
and then I just fanned out the petals.
I can't wait to try a white one!  Won't that
be gorgeous?
 
I hope you are having fun hopping through my
Design Team Sisters blogs.  They have
fabulous ideas.
 
Ready to get your craft on?

Want to play with us? You can enter your project below or hop over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created and enter your project there!
...

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I really love how you made the poinsettia! Love your color choices. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! I love the poinsettia! The paper you used is great. Can't wait to see a white one!! Love the papers you used and that ribbon is just perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Looks like a quilted poinsettia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your poinsettia! It has just the perfect amount of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card, I love it!
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stickles on this really makes this shine! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a BEAUTY of a card!
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful! I love that poinsettia!!! You did an amazing job on this one!

    Hugs,
    JO
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your poinsetta card. I would never have thought to mix so many prints and textures but the way you did it came out just right.
    Rae Ann O.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful Card, I just love everything about it. I am sorry for taking so long to comment, life got a head of me.
    Hugs
    Rachelle
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!