Friday, November 16, 2012

Cardztv Challenge - Scene It!


Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new

CTVS Ch#19 "Scene It"
Starts: Friday, Nov 16th @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Nov 22nd @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project with a 
SCENE FOR THANKSGIVING OR CHRISTMAS
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Nov 23rd @ Cardz TV

Here's my "Scene It" project:
 
The SCENE is printed and cut using my
Cricut Imagine.  Normally you could print this for
an entire 12x12 page, but I resized it for 5x5.  I love it!
I added stickles to the snow and used a gel glitter
pen for the trees.  I cut the little snow man out
and popped him up for dimension.
The sentiment Winter Wonderland comes
from Cardztv Stamps - Snow Day.

 
The inside sentiment comes from Cardztv stamps
Christmas Joy!
Mary's stamps go together perfectly!  You will
find yourself mixing and matching all the time!


Want to play with us? You can enter your project below or hop over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created and enter your project there!
...

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy this scene is so stinkin cute!!! What cartridge did you use from the Imagine? I love the sparkles to the tree, really makes the card pop!

    hugs,
    Jo
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful card Mimi! I love this scene definitely the scene of a winter wonderland!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love how this turned out-- the perfect amount of sparkley goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love all the sparkle!
    Hugs,
    Ginger DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkle and shine. What fabulous embellishing for a great Imagine scene. I was just thinking about buying that cartridge. Now I'm convinced.
    Jeri (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Cathy!!! The size is fabulous. I've never thought to cut a scene with my Imagine at a smaller size. I will be trying this out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy,
    Adorable scene, love how you added the glitter pen & stickles!

    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy, I just love this card! The glitter is perfect touch :) TFS

    michelle (dt sister)
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cathy,
    This is beautiful. It makes me want to pull my Imagine out and be creative. Great job!!

    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love the little snowman. Love the glitter! great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful winter scene.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful ! Loving all the glitz ! Hugs !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your scene and all the sparkles you have added! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! The glitter really adds that special touch to this! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!