Friday, November 2, 2012

Cardztv Challenge - I'm so Thankful

Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new

CTVS Ch#18 "I'm So Thankful"
Starts: Friday, Nov 2nd @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Nov 8th @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project for Thanksgiving
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Nov 9th @ Cardz TV

Here's my "I'm So Thankful" project:
 
I used a cut from Love you a Latte, and the sentiment comes
from Cardztv Brew Ha Ha!
 
This is a landscape style card opening on the side.
The inside of the card looks like this....

 
The inside photo is blurry - sorry,
but I used Cardztv Happy Days to stamp
Happy Thanksgiving!

Want to play with us? You can enter your project below or hop
over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters
have created and enter your project there!
...


16 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this card!!! Inside and out! Great color combo!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Cathy. The swiss dots and Love You A Latte cartridge are my favorites. Very pretty.
    Your DT Sister, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...I this color combination! Awesome job...don't worry about the inside of the card being blurry! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so very cute! Makes me want some coffee! MMM XOXO, Julie. :0)

    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! Love the embossing sooo much and it's such a creative idea! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is very cute!! I agree with Julie makes me want coffee.

    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want coffee too! Just love this card and all the details you added.
    Hugs
    Rachelle
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the direction you went with this challenge Cathy!! I love coffee so this is my kind of card :-)
    hugs from your DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card I love the layout of it!! DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so pretty! So so pretty!! Love the mug. Love love love the senitment. The colors and papers are fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Cathy! I love that patterned paper, it is gorgeous :)

    michelle - DT sister
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card.Lovely Sentiment!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful card Cathy! I love the paper you used and the detail!

    hugs,
    Jo-DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! I love the paper you've used and the embossing! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is fabulous! Love the embossing!

    Hugs,
    Ginger DT Dister

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!