Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Paper Playtime Challenge - Welcome to BOOville!


I'm entering this card into Paper Playtime's Challenge -
Welcome to Boo-ville!
 
The "witch's brew" cut was a FREE SVG file from
Treasure Box Designs.  I had such a hard time
cutting out the "colored" parts of the socks, I ended
up just using my BIC markers and colored in the stripes.
I also used a gold gel pen on the shoes to draw the
buckle.  On the inside of this S fold card, the fence
is from a Martha Stewart fence.  I used two sets of
Cardztv Stamps (Oct 31st & Spooky Sayings).  The mats are
created with Elegant Edges and the dry
embossing was done with a Stampin Up
embossing folder.
 
I hope you like my card!
How about joining in on the challenge!
 
Mimi


1 comment:

  1. Simply adorable Cathy!! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Playtime!!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!