Sunday, October 28, 2012

My hubby is TOAD ally Awesome!

We've had a little stress lately in my family.
I don't handle it the best and I'm afraid my
sweet hubby takes the brunt of my long days
and frustration for not being able to change things.
This weekend, I spent a good deal of time in my craft loft,
burning off a little stress.  I thought
it was only fitting for me to make a card
just for him.
 
 
Here's the outside of my S-fold card.  Gosh I love these colors!
The frog is a SVG cut.  I used some Peachy Keen eyes
and did a bit of stitching with my white gel pen.
 

 
The inside of the card is stamped with a
Cardztv Stamp Set called TOAD ally Awesome!
What a cute set!  Check out all of Mary's stamps
 
I hope you have a great week!  I'm going
to have a great one - I can feel it!
 
Mimi


7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!He will love it!I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cathy!! How cute is this card!! Your wonderful hubby is going to love it! Thanks for the shout out, my friend...hope you have smooth sailing this coming week, and NO stress!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn cute...love this frog!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and I'm sure your husband will appreciate it.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is soooo cute Cathy!! I really love this card from the papers to the frog and sentiment!!!

    Hugs,
    Jo DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!