Friday, October 12, 2012

More cards!

I had to reset my Gypsy about a month ago and when
that happened I lost all of my files.  I was most
sick about the one card I had created with my Gypsy
that used a cut out spot for a Hershey Hug.
 
I was delighted to find that Scrapping Bug Designs
had a SVG cut in the same style that I had originally
designed on my Gypsy.
 






 
As you can see, I went a little nuts!
I love this card!  If you can cut SVG cuts
you truly must get this one.
 
Thanks for stopping by and looking at my projects!
 
Mimi


8 comments:

  1. Love your cards! I'm glad to hear you found a cut similar to yours. I wish I could cut svg cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all amazing!! Glad you found a similiar cut. That card with the boo on it would be a great addition to the Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge this week. Hope you will enter. You can find the linky on my blog.

    Tara
    www.craftindesertdivas@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the cards. Cannot go wrong with Hershey choc candy. Great use of the Cricut. I also had a problem with my Gypsy last yr when it came up with a "security breach" message on the screen. I had to mail the Gypsy back to ProvoCraft and they replaced it but I lost my files and had to reload my cartridges. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Boo challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!these R all so cute, great job!!!..TFS...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love all of the Cards! So Cute! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are awesome, such a great cut! So sorry you lost all your files.

    Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges:)
    Elaine
    PDEC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!