Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Jaded Blossom "Treat" challenge!

I love making treat packages!  It's one of my
favorite things to do!
 
When I read the challenge for Jaded Blossom, I knew I had to enter.
 


 
This box came from the Close to my Heart's Artiste
cartridge.  I call it a matchbox.  It goes together so simply!
Then I had to put in some goodies!
I chose peanut butter cups and attached a black
scalloped circle cut at 1 inch on my Cricut.  I added
Jaded Blossom's Halloween Kisses stamped
images.  I used a 3/4 inch punch to cut them out
and layered them on top of the candy!
 
I covered the box with a strip of colored paper.  I added
a free SVG cut from Treasure Box.  This was a
fun project and I hope it helps to inspire you to
join the Jaded Blossom challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
 
Mimi


1 comment:

  1. Really, super cute! I love these! What a neat idea!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!