Friday, October 19, 2012

It's Fall-O-Ween Fun with the Cardztv Design Team

Happy Friday! 
Today is the beginning of a brand new challenge over at Cardz TV!

Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Ch#17:

"Fall-o-ween Fun"

Starts: Friday, October 19th 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, October 25th, Noon EST
Details: Create a HALLOWEEN or FALL card, layout, or craft project.
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, October 26th @ Cardz TV

Here's my FALL-o-ween project I made 
featuring the brand new stamp set,
"FALL FUN" by Cardz TV Stamps:

 
These boxes are from the Close to my Heart Ariste cartridge.
It's like a matchbox.  I am in love with this
box!  It is so simple to cut out.  I covered the entire
box with Halloween patterned paper and then added
some fun on the fronts.
 
The Awesome Autumn sentiment and pumpkin comes
from Cardztv Stamp set Fall Fun.  I added the fence from a
Martha Stewart punch.  I think this may be my fav
MS punch! 

 
The Witch's Brew box is also from Cardztv Stamp
set "Oct 31st".  This is another great set from
Mary!  Oh, my you are going to love these stamps.
 
The image on the front of this box is
a SVG cut.  I have a Cricut Expression
and can use Sure Cuts A Lot to cut SVG
files and I do love them.  Each week I get
a free cut from Scrapping Bug Designs and
Treasure Box Designs.
 


I added a stamped image from Jaded Blossom
stamps on top of the peanut butter cups.  These
are actually made for Hershey Kisses, but there are
so many things you can do with them.

"FALL FUN" Cardz TV Stamps

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
I hope you had fun.  If you haven't found Cardztv Stamps yet,
you must try them out.  I promise you will be hooked!

I can't wait to see YOUR creation!

Mimi


9 comments:

  1. Love all of your projects! They are awesome!!
    Hugs,
    Ginger
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just awesome projects!!! Love them!

    Hugs,
    JO-DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOTH of your cards are great. I love the paper you used on them and the colors just so well....super cute cards !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these projects! So cute! I love the Martha Stewart punch you used! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura
    (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the boxes!!!! Super cute! CTVSDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. These turned out so cute! I love them! XOXO :0)

    Julie DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!