Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's all about the treats!

I've been working on Halloween treats this
weekend.  I love making goodie bags, treats,
little gifts -- I'm not sure why but I love to
make them.
Here's my first one -
 
Halloween pencils!  Aren't these cute?
I used My Creative Time dies and stamp sets to create
these.  You could also use Pixie Sticks but I couldn't
find any so I used pencils.
 
Next -

 
This little bat wrap is from the CTMH Artiste
cartridge.  It is cut out of black with the edges
inked with white.  I adhered a piece of candy
on the inside, glued a couple of googly eyes,
wrapped twine around the wrapper and tied in a
bow.  I used a die from My Creative Time and stamped
it with a couple of sayings I got from stamps
in the Dollar Bin at Michaels.
And my last treat.....
 
 
I found these plastic bags on Ebay.  I filled
them with M&M's but you could also dip chocolate
pretzel rods in them too.
Again, I used My Creative Time's dies
and stamp sets to finish this project.
 
Well now it's your turn!
 
Make some treats for Halloween!
 
Mimi
 


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of your projects! The bats are my favorite! The googly eye's are crack-up. I need to use those more. :)

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy,
    I just love your projects, they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!!! I've got to look on e-bay and try to find some of those Cute Clear Bags. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!