Friday, October 12, 2012

Cardztv Cricut Challenge - Anything Goes!

I've had a great day away from my normal
workplace!  I slept until 9am, unpacked my new
Dyson carpet sweeper, had my coffee and toast and
went to my craft loft to play!  It was great.
 
I wanted to join in on the Cardztv Cricut Challenge and
I made this card just for fun.  I used my Cricut to cut
out this SVG file from Scraping Bug Designs
called Sweet Smell of Fall.
 
 
Isn't this skunk the cutest?
The sentiment is from "Fall Fun" a set
of Cardztv Stamps!
I added some Crystal Effects to they eyes
and nose to make them stand out.  I added
some doodles with my gel pen and inked the edges
of the pumpkins to add definition.
 
I cannot believe it's getting so close to November!
Where has the time gone?
 
Happy Fall everyone and thanks for
stopping by my blog to check out my card!
 
Mimi


7 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, love it! Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is super cute, love it!!



    www.inmycraftroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the colors you used:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh!! I love skunks! He is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card it is so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is sooo stinking cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!