Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lunch notes!

My daughter-in-law packs my grandson's lunches every day.
I saw this cute stamp set from My
Pink Stamper and I just had to get it before it's gone!
Robyn (My Pink Stamper) has decided to close her business and
go back to being a full time mom.  Robyn has given much of her talent
in countless videos teaching stamping and Cricut
techniques.  I have several stamp sets from Robyn, but when
I heard she was retiring, I knew I needed one more set.
 
This is a GREAT way to  use up your scraps!
 


I put each saying in it's own little envelop.
 

 
I then put the envelopes in this little tin and covered it
with some school themed paper.

 
I store my clear stamps in CD cases.  Check out www.mypinkstamper.com
to see the entire set!



Sometimes it's the little things that our
children will remember the most.  My DIL is a
wonderful Mom.  I am blessed!
 
Happy Sunday!
Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!