Monday, September 24, 2012

Halloween Goody/Treat Bags

SCROLL DOWN FOR BLING IT UP CHALLENGE FROM CARDZTV!
 
 
I love to make goody bags!  I don't
know why it's so much fun, but it is!  My grandson Drew helped me
mix up the candy and peanuts
and he tasted the batch..............thoroughly, so I know it's good!
 
I need about 35 bags to distribute at my job, but the rest I will
use at home for those special Trick or Treaters.
When I need a lot of one thing, I use my Imagine
and print out the image instead of layering.
 
I used a 3x5 inch cello bag that I purchased from Clear Bags.com.
The topper is a 3x6 inch piece of cardstock.
The image was cut at 2.5 from the Imagine Seasons cartridge.
The sentiment is from Cardztv Stamps.
check out these stamps at www.cardztvstamps.com
to see what creator Mary has for your stamping needs!
 
Time to get ready for Halloween!  It's treat time!
 
Mimi
 


6 comments:

  1. These turned out great! I'd love to be a trick or treater coming to your house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so love these!!! The haunted house is great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these little treat bags! What a cute idea! XOXO, Julie.:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love this haunted house. I actually have it cut out sitting on my craft desk awaiting the perfect back ground. LOL
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these treat bags are sooo cute! I love that you used the imagine to do all the work and make a tedious job rather quick. Love this!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!