Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cardztv Brew Ha Ha Blog Hop!

Happy Weekend!!  Today is a very special day because we are celebrating the release of a very special stamp set at Cardz TV Stamps! 

Today we are introducing to you the brand new BREW HAHA Stamp Set. Why is this stamp set so special, you ask? Well, I'm glad you asked! The BREW HAHA  Stamp set is so special because the entire Cardz TV Stamps Design Team helped come up with the stamp sayings. We had so much for brainstorming and working together on this, and we know you are going to enjoy the versatility and wide variety of stamp sayings as much as we love them! So grab your cup of cocoa, java, or simmered tea and come hop along with us!

CARDZ TV STAMPS BREW HAHA STAMP RELEASE BLOG HOP
Starts: Sat, Sept 1st @ 12:01 am EST
Ends: Sun, Sept 2nd @ 11:59 pm EST
Where: Start at CARDZ TV
 
Thanks for hopping all the way through because there is BLOG CANDY!
Blog Candy:  2 sets of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice!
How to Win: Leave a comment @ CARDZ TV
 
Winner Announced: Mon, Sept 3rd @ CARDZ TV
Entire Blog Hop List at bottom of this post.

Here is my card for the hop:




 I love coffee, so this is going to be one of my favorite
stamp sets.  This card is called a S-Shaped card! Mary
from Cardztv has made so many videos on how to make
an S-Shaped Card.  Search her blog @ www.cardztv.blogspot.com


I used Love you a Latte Cricut Lite Cartridge to cut
the coffee cup at 4 inches.  The layers or mats come from
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge.

The Brew Ha Ha stamp set is so much fun! 
Look at the wonderful images and phrases on this set!


 
CARDZ TV STAMPS "Brew HaHa" stamp set 
CARDZ TV STAMPS
"Brew HaHa"
Remember, leave a comment at CARDZ TV to be entered to win 2 of Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS stamp sets! If you just can't wait to see if you've won and want to order some stamp sets right away (like the Brew HaHa set), just click HERE to go shopping! 

Thanks for hopping all the way through, guys! We really appreciate
all your kind comments and FOLLOWing us!

Now head over to http://www.essentiallyyourswithdenetra.blogspot.com/
and see what DeNitra has in store for you!

 
 
 
 
Have a fun, creative weekend! :) Cathy (AKA, Mimi)

43 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! I love coffee so this is going to be a favorite set! Thank you so mcuh for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card !!! Love how you did an "S" fold
    Card . Love your mounted background and your colors just addorable :)
    Thanks Bunches
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the fold you chose to make your pretty card.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card I like s fold cards. I am not a coffee lover but I have seen you don't have to be to fall in love with the stamp set. So many other things to make plus I have friend who like coffee and they love to get cards from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Mimi....I love all your details..you thought of everything...even your embossing....I love it when the inside of the card is involved with the creation thanks so much for sharing...you are very talented my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVe this.. that cup is awesome! The colors are perfect! Love the embossing on the cup too! and the crinkle on the part around the cup... Looks like the real ones LOL I love it!! And the sentiment is just perfecT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card!! I really need to explore that cartridge. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great card. I like how the coffee cup sits in the middle and the use of the Swiss Dots on the cut. I need this set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy what an beautiful card & luv the S~fold~~as always a great job!!!TFS...:)
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just LOVE This!!! I love your coffee cup and the embossing is awesome!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything abouty this card. Colors, cute, sentiment. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super cute card! I am loving the "to go" coffee up, your colors and paper are fabulous!

    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love everything about this card. Love it all......

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so cute my favorite type of card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! It's darling! TFS!

    Hugs,
    Ginger DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  16. The cup is so cute! Love the color choices you've used! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute card - i am going to have to purchase that cartridge after i finish this hop! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute card. I really need to get that cartridge out again and use it, it's been a while.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card. I need to learn how to make that kind of card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your card a latte. fun background paper and the image perfect.
    Thanks for the fun hop

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am your 200th follower congratulations!!!!!!
    meaning I'm new to you

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana! I see that I hit 200 with you! Wow!

      Thank you for following me!

      Mimi

      Delete
  22. Great s shaped card...great colours too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the s shaped card...Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very nice card. The set is adorable. Hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love it!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love how this card opens! This is really cute! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this card. It looks like you could POP this right off the card and drink it. stierlen.c@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful job on your card! I love your color combination.
    Blessings
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  29. This card is adorable. At first I thought it was a flip card, and now I see it's a z fold card! How creative! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  30. I loved this card. It really adds a little something when you change the fold of the card like you did.
    Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very Kewl S Card I love looking at these :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love your card. Love the colors :)
    Amanda DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  33. love your card, love how you used a s-shaped card, I think that it really highlighted the image and sentiment
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love this s shaped card. Beautiful job!

    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  35. your card turned out fabulous Cathy!! love the z fold card idea:-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh my goodness Cathy! This is just great!! I love love love it!!!! That takeout cup is wonderful. I've got to get this cartridge!!! :)
    Sharon DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  37. Like the S shaped card. Not made one like that before so I'll need to ck out how it is done. My cup of brew is Luzianne Decaf tea.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!