Sunday, September 9, 2012

A gift for my BFF!

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE FAVORITE HOLIDAY CHALLENGE
FOR CARDZTV STAMPS!
 
 
My hubby had a birthday party over Labor Day.
We had over 40 relatives/friends over to help us
celebrate.  Of course, my BFF was on hand to help me.
 
My BFF is a school psychologist and has been a
devoted teacher for well over 30 years.  I made this card
set for her as a thank you gift.
 



I made four shaped cards.  You can find
 this shape on various cartridges.  I welded two 3 inch squares
together.  The layered apple comes from The Recess Cartridge. 
The front layer was cut at 2.5 and cut and filled in using the Imagine. 
 
I think the "fill" is from the Imagine More cartridge.  The
box was made using the CTMH Artiste cartridge.
I flood filled the image using a patter on the Imagine More
Cards cartridge.  I added some prima flowers.
 
The sentiment on both the card and box come
from Teeny Tiny Tag and Die set from
My Creative Time.
 
My mind is whirling with ideas to more of these!
What a great gift idea for the upcoming holidays!
 
Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
 
Mimi


10 comments:

  1. Perfect little note cards!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shape cards and box. Hope to see more Imagine in the future?? I love using my Imagine; not so much the images as the paper colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marilyn I have a tendency to use my Imagine when I need multiple images. It's pretty quick and I really don't feel it takes that much ink. I like the images when I can layer them. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Wow Mimi!!!! This is absolutely gorgeous and soooo creative!!! I love your style and your friend is so lucky to have such a wonderful friend as you are to have such a helpful friend! Love love love it!!!! Thank you for visiting my blog , I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovr this note card set. Especially the box to hold them. I just received the artiste cartridge. Am looking forward to making one similar to this. Thanks for sharing!

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely thoughtful gift. Beautiful. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your BFF is going to love these cute 3x3 cards. I loved that you put them in that cute box:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Beautiful gift!!Love it!!!Just Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!