Sunday, August 26, 2012

Polka Dot Challenge - Say It With Stamps Challenge

If you are looking for Cardztv Stamps Color
 Me Happy Challenge go here scroll down!
 
Welcome to my blog today!
I love Polka Dots so I just had to join in on the fun
for this Challenge at Say It With Stamps.
 

 
I had a Winter Stack with some not so traditional colors and it had two
different pieces of Polka Dots.  I've been wanting
to use a new mitten punch I purchased from Stampin Up.
 
My favorite for Polka Dots is a black and white theme but I
wanted to try something different.
 
The base of my card is a deep expresso brown.  The first layer is from my
winter paper collection.  I then cut out a tag from a
die from My Creative Time.  I cut it out twice
so I could cut the top off of one and layer it on the
other.  If you don't have a tag die and use a Cricut, the Sweet Treats
cartridge has some great tags!
 
I added a ribbon and button at the top of the tag.
After I punced out the mittens in two different
patterns, I added a bit of twine.  The sentiment
comes from Cardsztv stamps - Snow Day!
This is a great stamp set and a MUST for your
winter projects.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to have another post up yet
today as I finished another card!
 
Mimi
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a great card - love the dots and love those mittens:-) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!