Friday, August 17, 2012

Cardztv Challenge: Color me Happy!

Today Begins a brand new challenge for Mary's
 CardzTV Stamps
Challenge Theme: Color Me Happy
For Ch#13 create a card, layout or craft project
using any theme you'd like with the colors
Marigold Yellow
Royal Blue
Rich Purple
Gray
(You may use small amounts of black and white if you'd like)
Challenge Begins: RIGHT NOW, Friday August 17, @12:01am
Challenge Ends: THURSDAY, August 23 @midnight EST
Winner Announced: Friday, August 24th at CardzTV
(Chosen by Random.org)
Prize: One set of CardzTV Stamps



 Here's my card






I used Three Birds on Parade Cricut Cartridge.  This is such
a fun cartridge full of birds.  The bird was cut at 3 inches
as I wanted him to hold the birthday greeting I stamped
from Cardztv For the Birds stamp set.
 I used several layers on the card and finished
the inside as well.  I added some stickles to the
bird wings on the front of the card and of course
had to add some buttons.


 I hope you all will play along with us. The Design Team for
Cardztv has done an outstanding job, now it's YOUR turn!
Make something creative, different, and all you.
 I can't wait to see what you submit.

Mimi


PS - this just in from Mary at Cardztv!


" For an added chance to win a set of
Cardz TV Stamps,
make sure you check closely, all the
wonderful Design Team's
 cards...one of them is giving you a sneak
peek of a NEW stamp set
that we'll be releasing in our upcoming
blog hop in September!
 Check out the button on the sidebar
for the dates!
 To have your name entered to win a
set of Cardz TV Stamps,
 leave a comment under this post,
giving the name of the
Design Team member, and the name
of the new stamp set.
 I'll use random.org to pick a winner,
and announce
 the winner on Friday, August 24th!"

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! The birdie is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the background paper and the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card!! love that cute bird:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bird!!! And that bg paper is great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love that great bird paper :) TFS

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! It all works great together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card....Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind words!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!