Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to School!

If you are looking for Cardztv Color Me Happy Challenge,
please scroll down.
 
 
It dosen't seem possible that my
two grandsons will soon be back at
school.  They both LOVE the summer as they
love the summer activities they participate.  My sweet daugther-in-law
doesn't seem to get a rest as much of
the busyness of summer falls on
her shoulder.  As a teacher, she is back to school
too.  I made cards for the boys to
send some encouragement.
 
 
The first card was made for my youngest grandson.  As
a mom, I was always the MOST worried about what
the boys were learning on the bus!
For you Cricut fans, the bus is from Nate's ABC's and it's
cut at 2.5 inches.  You could easily make this
bigger for using on a scrapbook layout.
I'm not sure if you can see but I used
Glossy Accents on all the windows for a "glass like" look.
The papers came from a grade school mat stack.
Sorry I can't recall the name.
The sentiment comes from Cardztv Stamps
and it's called School Days!  What a great set!

 
The second card is for my oldest grandson.  I've posted it before
so I won't go into detail on it.  I really
do LOVE that pencil!
 
Well that's all for now!  Check
back this weekend for the Cardztv Brew Ha Ha
Blog Hop!  This will be so much fun!
 
Mimi


2 comments:

  1. Love these cards - so cute and the bus turned out awesome. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are great! I am happy to see canning season slow down so I can start crafting again!!! The pencil is awesome, I will have to go back through and see if I can find your original post!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!