Saturday, July 14, 2012

More than one way to skin a cat!

Ha ha! Boy that saying dates me, right?

I had seen this idea a while ago on a You Tube video and always wanted to try.  The video talked about using SU punches to make the hearts.  I don't have that punch, so I used Close To My Heart's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut the heart at 1.5.


I think this turned out pretty cute!  The ribbon with cherish, love & joy was some I found in the dollar bin at Michaels one day.  The Mr. & Mrs. is a Creative Time for Me set called Tiny Tags.

I love how this turned out!

Humm, is it time for you to craft?  Nothing relaxes me more!

Have a great weekend!

Mimi

8 comments:

  1. Super cute! That is darling!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!!!! Love the embossing, those hearts, that great ribbon and the wonderful sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow they are so beautiful. my friend asks me to design her wedding invitation and I think this is an awesome idea.

    Registered Nurse Salary in Maine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, this would be great for a wedding invite! Let me know if you need more dimensions or explanation of how to!

      Delete
  4. This is absolutely fab - what a fantastic idea. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable! I really love how you did the hearts, very clever!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!