Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's a very exciting day for me!

I feel so blessed!  I've been chosen to be on the Cardztv Design Team!  I'm truly over the moon.  I've been watching Mary's videos from her blog for a long time.  She has provided inspiration as well as taught me how to use my Cricut and how to really use the cartridges.  Mary has a unique talent of finding every little cut on those cartridges and when she puts a card or project together, it just works.

I have always said that each person has their own "style" of creating and Mary's style is very unique.  Check out her blog at www.cardztv.blogspot.com and then go to her page for Cardztv stamps, www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com to see the wonder clear stamps she designs.  Her sentiments are great and I'm never at a loss for what to use.

Now, I'd like to introduce you to the rest of the Design Team!  Whoa!  This is going to be fun.  Click on their button to go to there blog and begin to follow them.  They have awesome projects for you to see.

Get ready for some real fun coming your way with Cardztv Stamps!


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations looking forward to being on the dt with you! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I watch Mary's videos too and I'll enjoy your creative participation on her team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You're going to be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!U'll B a great asset to the grp. w/ur talent...& of course a YAY!! to Mary for selecting u to the DT!! been watchin her video for along time she's just awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Can't wait to see what you create!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to hear your going to be there
    marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations looking forward to working with you on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and Welcome to the Design Team!!! So looking forward to working with you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Mimi!!! I'm your DT sister and I cannot wait to work with you!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!