Sunday, July 15, 2012

First attempt at using a Digi Stamp!

I went in search of a "special fold card" on You Tube this morning and found this
one called a Joy Card fold.  I used a digital stamp which is a first for me.  This is from
Wee Stamps and they have adorable images.  The sentiment is from Cardztv stamps called
Happy Days.  It's the perfect  set for all your card creations!  I also
used Creative Time for Me stitched circle and scallop die set on the front
of the card.

I haven't colored in a long time and usually when I do
it's on a stamped image.  If you look closely you will see a bit of
smearing from the ink jet.  Since I don't have a lazer printer, this
may be the reason I won't use digital images much.

I do think the card turned out cute.
The second picture shows the card opened.  If you are interested, do a search
on You Tube and you will find many videos on how to create this card.

Thanks for taking time to check out my blog.
I'm entering this card in the Scrapbooking Queen - Royal Challenge
Anything Goes!


2 comments:

  1. I think your card turned adorable. I am one of your followers. I would love for you to look at my blog and become a follower.

    whodatscrapper.blogspot.com
    mimicaro9650@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just went to your site and I love your card! Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I've been up to.

      Mimi

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!