Saturday, July 7, 2012

Christmas in July???

It is over at Cardztv!  Mary has a challenge on her blog, so get out the 
Christmas paper and create!  Join in the fun!


Here is my entry.  The challenge was to use any colors, an animal, and make a Christmas card.

I used Create a Critter and cut this little reindeer out at 3.25 inches.  Since I used my Gypsy, I chose not to cut out the face but used a face stamp instead.  I added some red stickles to the scarf.  I also used Elegant Edges for the mat under the reindeer and added some tiny buttons from Favorite Findings.  I get them at Joann's online.  I love these tiny buttons.  I used a Christmas stamp set that said "tis the season".  I have several layers, but what I really loved is the action wobble I
put ont he back of the reindeer.  I love those things!

Okay, now it's your turn.  Go to http://cardztv.blogspot.com and join in the fun!

Mimi

12 comments:

  1. Too, too cute, Cathy!! Thanks so much for playing the Christmas in July Challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I love the face on your reindeer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute - I love the little critter:-) Fab. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, love the colors!


    www.inmycraftroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little face you put on the cut! I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is soo cute!!! i'm also ready to start on my Christmas card making!!TFS...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mimi!

    This is such a cute card! That little reindeer is stinkin cute! I also want to thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! I really appreciate it so very much and I am now following you!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!