Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cardztv Christmas in July Challenge!


It's another Christmas in July challenge at Cardstv!
What a great fun card to create in 90 degree weather - ha ha.
As you can see this little snowman is melting and the perfect sentiment
is on a Cardztv stamp that you can now preorder at

It says "snowman can melt your heart".  Isn't that
the most perfect sentiment?  I have two more
snowman ready to go when I get that set.

Mary's challenge is for you to use a snowman or snowflake on your
card.  Fun, Fun, Fun!

Have a great Sunday.

Mimi

7 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this card, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this card - its fabulous. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooooooo love your card!!! This is just awesome!!! I just may have to steal this idea from you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun card Mimi! I love how it turned out. You're so creative. I hope you stop by the challenges at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute!!! thanks for the sweet comment on my blog,
    since I was here I took a peek at your blog, I am now a new follower
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I absolutely love this cute snowman.. great how you created him to be "melting"... adorable!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Cathy! Thanks so much for playing the Christmas in July Challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!