Friday, July 27, 2012

Cardztv Challenge - Anything Goes!

Ready to have some fun and have the opportunity to WIN a set of Cardztv Stamps?

This challenge includes some of the newest Design Team members of Cardz TV Stamps. This is my first challenge with Cardztv as a designer, so trust me, I'm pumped!  I just love being a part of Mary's Cardz TV Stamps Design Team.  Mary ROCKS! Her videos have really taught me
how to use my Cricut AND how to create.  Okay, let's get ready for fun!

Challenge Theme: ANYTHING GOES
Challenge Begins: RIGHT NOW, Friday, July 27th @ 12:01 am
Challenge Ends: THURSDAY, August 2nd @ midnight EST
Winner Announced: FRIDAY, August 3rd at CARDZ TV (chosen by random.org)
Prize: One set of CARDZ TV STAMPS
Don't want to wait and see if you won, but want to purchase some Cardz TV Stamps right this minute? Shop for Cardz TV Stamps HERE and see what all there is to choose from!



My Cricut Image comes from Just Because Cards.  This is an older cartridge, but I
love the layers and details on this rooster.  The cut is 3.5 inches.  I finished the
 inside as well and actually put chicken tracks on the inside.
I used Cardztv Stamp Set - Farmyard FunniesI love this set!
I grew up on a farm and my oldest son lives on a farm, my grandkids
show animals at the county fair and when I saw
this set from Mary, I had to order it!  It pairs so well with many
Cricut Cartridges - it's a great investment.

Okay, now it's your turn for some fun.
Go to http://cardztv.blogspot.com and enter the challenge.
Remember - anything goes!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Make sure and check out the rest of the design team
and see the inspiration!  You are in for some great ideas!

Mimi

19 comments:

  1. I love your card Cathy!
    You did an awesome job!
    Rachelle
    Cardz TV DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! This rooster is perfect and so is that gingham background. GREAT job! I think I need to cut out that rooster today and make a card with him too. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card as well. The rooster is adorable. I love the colors you used and how you decorated the inside. The person who receives this card will surely smile. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card-- I thought the outside was great but the inside is soooo stinkin' cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team! Fabulous card. I wondered if that rooster was an Imagine image. Thanks for sharing which cartridge. I'm trying to add to my Imagine cartridge library.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that rooster and I really like the papers you used.... great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't used Just Because Cards in a long time. I need to get it back out! Thanks for the cute card and insiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a Fabulous and Fun Card!!!TFS new follower!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is soo cute Mimi ! I love the BG. And your blinged out rooster can't be topped !!! Fab color combo too !
    Big Hugs
    DeNetra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness!! I so love your rooster and the tracks on the inside!! Fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great colors for a fantastic rooster. Love the charming red gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Mimi this is just adorable!!! I love your rooster so much and the colors just pop~!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the rooster! Great colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love love your card!! The rooster is adorable you know I love the stickles;) I have to cut that rooster out soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowers! These colors work wondefully together! Love it!!
    Glad to be working with you =) Jennifer~CardzTV Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. great card!! I love the rooster and the colors are so "country":-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute! I love that crow! :) TFS

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cathy,
    This is such a cute card, I just love the country feel too it. That rooster would be great in a picture frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!