Sunday, July 1, 2012

Another little photo book, this time for a new BABY!


These little albums are so fun and they could easily become addictive!
This one was made just like the one from yesterday except I did a 
BABY theme!  This is the perfect gift for a new mom.


I used My Pink Stamper's Sweet Baby stamp set.  I have used this set on many occasions
when I needed to make a card or did a photo album.  It has the perfect sentiments and
stamps crystal clear!



These two pictures show a sampling of what the inside of the album looks like.
Photos can be trimmed and mounted on top of the card stock and also leaves a spot for journaling
if you desire.



Here is the picture of two of them together.  Fun, Fun, Fun!

Mimi

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your mini album Mimi -- I love those green swirls and flourishes -- so pretty!

    Lucy
    http://www.love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These mini albums are so adorable. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!