Sunday, June 3, 2012

Masculine Birthday Card - my biggest challenge

What's worse than just coming up with a masculine card?  Coming up with one for my boss!  LOL!  I love making cards, but when I need a masculine BD card I truly struggle.  I don't want something cutsy with a lot of cuts, ribbons or buttons, so I turned to my My Creative Time products can came up with the two versions below.  Since I will be having my entre office sign the card, I needed to place "mats" on the inside of the card as well so many people could sign.




This card, I just had to use my punches & buttons!  LOL!


Thanks for taking a peak!

Mimi

1 comment:

  1. Great card Mimi! Love the way you did the inside of the card as well :) TFS

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!